Protect Your Investment
At Amber we understand that choosing the right payment path for your new home improvement is one of the most important decisions to be made when considering any kind of home improvement.
80% of our customers meet the criteria to take advantage of our Amber Account which offers total protection by the Consumer Credit Act. With fully protected low deposits and affordable monthly payments to suit you, the Amber Account is a great way to improve your home.
Flexible Payment Options
Take advantage of “Accelerated Repayments”, this means additional repayments can be made whenever suits you on top of standard monthly payments, keeping you in complete control.
Taking out an Amber Account means you can spread the cost for any of our products whether your interested in Windows, Doors, Fascias & Guttering or Conservatories.
Paying a lump sum off your account will also reduce your total balance as interest is calculated daily on any outstanding amount. Put simply, the majority of Amber Account customers pay more than the minimum amount required. This will then reduce the term of their flexi account meaning they pay back less.
N.B. You will receive a letter from the Bank stating the complete term (worst case scenario) a standard requirement. Remember, you are in control (as above), the more you pay the less the term, which means you will pay less interest.
Stay in Complete Control
Open an Amber Account and enjoy the following benefits:
- Pay additional payments easily by debit card, phone, internet banking or over the counter.
- Enjoy flexible repayments.
- Interest calculated daily.
- Fully protected under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- No security required (unsecured loan).
- No home valuation survey fees.
- Payments that fit your budget.
- Arranged in the comfort of your own home.
- Reduce interest with additional payments.
- Settle the full balance at any time.